- Susanta Sahoo (20)
- How to Write Effective Business Emails at Work
- A List of Common English Mistakes Indians Make
- Avoid These Common Errors in Your Everyday Emails
- Little vs Less vs Fewer Examples: How to Use Them Correctly
- For Two Years vs. Since Two Years: Which One is Correct?
- Past Year vs Last Year: Which One is Correct?
- Never Say “Couldn’t Able to” – It’s Wrong
- What the Heck is a Flagship Smartphone?
- Why You Should Avoid “According to Me” Expression
- How to Use Quantifiers with Uncountable Nouns
- How to Use the Correct Tense with Conditional If Clause
- How to Use Sit and Seat in Sentences
- How about Some Housekeeping and Home Renovation Jargons!
- Tips to Use Personal Pronoun – Singular They
- 6 Common English Vocabulary Errors and How to Avoid Them
- Please Find Attached File: How to Mention Attachment
- Common English Errors: Few, A Few and Quite a Few
- Would vs Would Have: How to Express Conditional Hypothesis
- Seen Her Talking vs Seen Her Talk
- Simple and Simplistic: Are Both One and The Same?