- Susanta Sahoo (26)
- October 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- January 2015
- August 2014
- When Do I Use “I” Instead of “Me?”
- When to Use “If I was” vs. “If I were”
- Fix Your Bloated Emails: Snip These Words
- Email Sign-off Best Practices: Avoid These Email Sign-Offs
- One Less Thing vs One Fewer Thing: Which One is Correct?
- Visited vs Have Visited vs Had Visited: How to Use Them Correctly
- How to Write Effective Business Emails at Work
- A List of Common English Mistakes Indians Make
- Avoid These Common Errors in Your Everyday Emails
- Little vs Less vs Fewer Examples: How to Use Them Correctly
- For Two Years vs. Since Two Years: Which One is Correct?
- Past Year vs Last Year vs Passed Year: Which One is Correct?
- Never Say “Couldn’t Able to” – It’s Wrong
- What the Heck is a Flagship Smartphone?
- Why You Should Avoid “According to Me” Expression
- How to Use Quantifiers with Uncountable Nouns
- How to Use the Correct Tense with Conditional If Clause
- How to Use Sit and Seat in Sentences
- How about Some Housekeeping and Home Renovation Jargons!
- Tips to Use Personal Pronoun – Singular They
- 6 Common English Vocabulary Errors and How to Avoid Them
- Please Find Attached: How to Mention Email Attachments
- Common English Errors: Few, A Few and Quite a Few
- Would vs Would Have: How to Express Conditional Hypothesis
- Seen Her Talking vs Seen Her Talk
- Simple and Simplistic: Are Both One and The Same?